Friday, May 21, 2010

I don't do drugs, yo.

So The Blogess was talking about her love affair with Netflix today... which I also have. It's not as serious as my love for Green Day, Eli Roth or the ex- but its pretty killer. She mentioned a movie about cremation that I would like to watch, if I can find it.

Soooo, speaking of Netflix... I have another current love, and thats of stand up comedians. More-so than before, since I started listening to the Nerdist podcast (@nerdist), I Love Movies (@Dougbenson), Comedy Death Ray. Those 3 seem to be involved in an incestuous circle of comedian friends, cause the same people are on each other's podcasts. I like that though, since I get to hear alot of Chris Hardwick/Hard N Phirm, Garfunkel and Oates, Aziz Ansari (oh, another crush), Nick Thune (I loooove his laugh!), so I dig it all. Wellllll, I do enjoy Doug Benson, despite his heavy marijuana use (which I am vehemently against overall), so to be supportive I watched his 'documentary' Super High Me (available streaming through netflix). Well since I watched that Netflix things I love movies about marijuana use! Hmm, maybe the excess of Doug Benson in my life is why I had that crazy weed dream (see previous post). So, while Netflix hasn't been too intrusive, that is one thing I am not digging... I dont wanna watch more pot movies, and if I did I would seek them out. I know I am a major weed prude, but its flat out illegal in NY, so I wouldnt bother getting involved. I also don't like how unpredictable it is, as well as making people lazy and useless... Whatevs...

I did a sick yoga class last week! It aggrivated my sciatica, but I am going ot give it a shot again tomorrow (well I guess today, technically). I haven't been excited to exercise in a looong time, so I have to capitalize on it while i can! I've been battling a bit of a funk over the single life (which I would like ot change if I can) as well as just feeling a little screwed by people. I also consider skating again and then I am reminded of some of the reason I didn't want to and the conflict gets worse... BLARG.

Thats me for now :)

-Be Love.... I am trying...

No comments:

Post a Comment