Friday, May 7, 2010

Friggin Weird Dream, Yo!

OK, so last night I woke with a start around 3:30am. I was face down on my bed and I saw something all over my bed and pillow. It kind of looked like oreo crumbs (no I wasnt eating cookies in bed) but in my mind I thought it was something disgusting. I sat up quick and brushed it off my bed whil efreaking out. Then suddenly all I could smell was pot... I was tasting it to... Now, I don't do drugs, there is none in the house and i am the only one in the house. I check outside my open bedroom window- maybe the neighbors were smoking... RIGHT outside my window... no dice, I didn't see anyone. I finally get up and wander the (very small) house to see if I could figure out what was happening....

I couldnt smell anything outside of my bedroom and i ate a peppermint patty real quick. I went back into my room and it didnt smell anymore. The taste was gone as well... and I fell back to sleep pretty quick.

Now my question is-- what the hell happened? Did I really wake up or was it ALL a dream (I cant definitively find a peppermint patty wrapper that was from last night-- there was a couple on the coffee table. There wasn't any evidence of that 'black stuff' that initially freaked me out either... It's freaky and I wish I could figure it out. Hurts said maybe it was a hippy ghost :)

I guess I will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment